The Shirley Community Association was established in 1934 and the Shirley Hall was constructed in 1937 on donated land on the corner of what is now West Coast Rd and Sheringham Point Rd. The Association carries on multiple functions.
Also please check out our website for more information.
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.
© 2013 Sooke Region Community Health Initiative (CHI).