Monday, November 26, 2018 to Saturday, August 31, 2019
Secretary will be working with Group Commisioner & rest of group committee to keep all matters running smoothly, using office skills where needed.
- To attend monthy group meetings in Sooke (usually 1st Monday of each month excluding July and August)
- Prepare Agenda in discussion with Group Commisioner and distribute
- Record Minutes of meeting including decisions made and details of motions.
- Type up the MInutes within 5 days and distribute it
- Keep copies of all Minutes in Minute Book
General office skills and ability to take accurate notes
Certification or Education Required:
You need to become registered member of Scouts Canada, which involves: - Interview - Screening (Criminal Record Check) - Reference checks - Signed Code of Conduct - Scouting Fundamental Training - Wood Badge 1 training (a few hours online)
promoting healthy, responsible life style for youth.
Sooke, BC V9Z 1N7Canada