Issue No. 10/December 12, 2014
The non-profit Job Options BC program at WorkLink Employment Society is currently recruiting for our paid employment program that starts on Jan. 5th, 2015. This program is open to both Westshore and Sooke residents only.
Would you be able to print our attached flyer and post it where the public can view it?
We really appreciate your help in getting the word out there. It is a great program that helps people get trained to enter back into the labour market while receiving income to supplement their work search efforts.
Who is Eligible? Anyone who:
- Is Unemployed
- Is between ages 18 - 64 (planning to work for 2 or more years)
- Is legally entitled to work in Canada
- Lives in the West Shore communities: Highlands, Langford, Colwood, Metchosin or Sooke
- Is not a student or planning on being one
- Is not eligible for Employment Insurance (EI)
- Ready and committed to returning to work
- Is not currently participating in another supported employment initiative
- Session Start Dates: January 5, February 23, and April 6, 2015